Dr. André Salo Buslik Hazan is a plastic surgeon who graduated from the Faculdade de Medicina de Teresópolis (1990), and had his residency in general surgery at the Hospital Geral de Bonsucesso (HGB). Dr. Hazan has a post graduate in plastic surgery from the Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro, at Prof. Ivo Pitanguy´s service (1995-1998). Dr. Hazan is also specialized in Oncological Micro Surgery by InCa-RJ (2001-2002), under supervision of Dr. Mário Galvão.
Experienced in emergency situations, Dr. Hazan worked with the team of Anjos do Asfalto/Anjos do Rio (1994/1995) and at Hospital Souza Aguiar (1995-2009). After appling for and being approved, Dr. Hazan worked in the most famous emergency rooms of Rio de Janeiro, and is responsible for the Reconstructive Micro Surgery of Hospital Municipal Souza Aguiar since 2001, where he has been working for 14 years.
Dr. Hazan had more than seven trainee experiences, such as in Santa Casa de Misericórdia do Rio de Janeiro, at Prof. Ivo Pitanguy`s service (24 months) and at Clínica Ivo Pitanguy, where he worked for six months, with a total of three years of specialization.
Dr. André Hazan has been approved and acheived seven important public medical titles of Rio de Janeiro. He has also been lecturer and author of several themes in more than 30 national and international events of plastic surgery.
Dr. Hazan has attended more than 50 courses of plastic surgery and general medicine. He also took part of seven medical events, such as president, coordinator and secretary of discussion tables. Dr. Hazan also attended more than 45 plastic surgery and general medicine events, such as congress and scientifical meetings. He has a total of eight national and international publications, such as articles for SBCP (Brazilian Society of Plastic Surgery).
Dr. Hazan received a prize by City Chamber of Rio de Janeiro (May 2004). He also received the Sirley Rinadli twice for the best work of Brazilian Society of Plastic Surgery (SBCP) in 2005 and 2006.
Through these 19 years of expertise, Dr. Hazan accumulated the following titles below:
- Doctor by Regional Medical Board of Rio de Janeiro (Dec.1990)
- Resident member of Colégio Brasileiro de Cirurgiões em Cirurgia Plástica (Sep. 1996)
- Specialist in Plastic Surgery by Brazilian Society of Plastic Surgery and Brazilian Medical Association (Dec.1997)
- Member of Brazilian Society of Plastic Surgery (Dec.1997)
- Member of Colégio Brasileiro de Cirurgiões em Cirurgia Plástica (Mar. 1998)
- Specialist in Plastic Surgery by Regional Medical Board - RJ (Apr.1998)
- Titular member of Colégio Brasileiro de Cirurgiões em Cirurgia Plástica (Jun. 1998)
- Titular Member of Brazilian Society of Plastic Surgery (Nov.1999)
- Titular Member of Brazilian Society of Burns (09.06.1998)
- Titular Member of Brazilian Society of Reconstructive Micro Surgery (Nov.1999)
- Chief of Catta Preta Team (Chief assistant I) (Nov. 1999)
- Founder Member of VideoEndoscopy Chapter of Brazilian Society of Plastic Surgery (May.2000)
- Titular Member of Association of ex-students of Prof. Ivo Pitanguy. ((May.1998)
- Responsible from 2001 to 2005 for Reconstructive Micro Surgery of Hospital Municipal Souza Aguiar (06.05.2000)
- Active Member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Active Member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (July, 2006)